LetsTalk100 – AI for our Future23.08.2023
Debate Series – Artificial Intelligence and Our Future
19 September – 19 December 2023 at CERCLE CITÉ – Auditorium Henri Beck, City of Luxembourg
Moderation: Dr. Nora Schleich | Host: Prof. Christoph Schommer
Hybrid event: Link will be made public 1 week before each debate takes place.
Register here: email@example.com
Why this debate series?
The debate series called ‘LetsTalk100 – AI for our Future’ is a series of debates to shed light on the topic of AI for society here in Luxembourg. The debate series deals with the topic of Artificial Intelligence in the form of a dispute between two experts and the audience based on a discussion statement
While the two experts take on the role of proponent (yes) or opponent (no) and also back this up with a short explanation, the participants (on site and virtually) have the task of shaping the discussion with questions and critically following the experts’ answers. A discussion from participant to participant is also quite desirable.
At the beginning and end of the event, a vote will be taken to determine which initial position the audience represents and which speaker was more convincing with arguments. Questions can be asked in English, Luxembourgish, German or French.
- 19 September 2023, 18h00 – 19h40: GENERATIVE AI AS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR EDUCATION?
- 29 September 2023, 18h00 – 19h40: AI AND MEDICINE/HEALTHCARE: A PROMISING TOGETHERNESS?
- 24 October 2023, 18h00 – 19h40: AI AND ARTS: DOES THIS GO TOGETHER FOR AN ARTIFICIAL CREATIVITY?
- 21 November 2023, 18h00 – 19h40: AI AND ETHICS HAND IN HAND?
- 19 December 2023, 18h00 – 19h40: AI FOR OUR FUTURE – ARE WE ON THE RIGHT TRACK?
The programme naming all participants and further details can be found here: www.uni.lu